Supportive Home-like Environments
We provide housing and recovery based services in Waitakere and Auckland City.
The aim is to provide a safe and supportive home-like environment that lets you plan for your move into a more independent living situation. To this end, the services replicate, as closely as possible, the realities, responsibilities and obligations of a flat-sharing lifestyle.
We will work with you to find out what it is you want to achieve, and then together we will ensure we find ways of trying to make these aspirations a reality.Pictured: Omahu - one of our housing and recovery sites.
The type of support provided is guided by you and can involve:
- Providing strengths based-focused support specific to you as an individual.
- Assistance with everyday essentials, like helping to manage money, grow confidence in cooking skills.
- Prioritising your interests and aspirations.
- Identifying natural supports that can be ongoing in the wider community.
- Using appropriate and relevant community resources.